Best location in the heart of historic Irvington village. Easy walk to Irvington train station, schools, shops, restaurants, and all.
Nice and bright, well-maintained house.
Entrance with closet, living-dining, open kitchen, full bathroom, 2 bedrooms on the 1st FL.
2 Bedroms, full bathroom, lot of closets on the 2nd FL
Finished basement playroom or office, laundry area, a half bath and door to garage
Nice side patio for BBQ and fenced backyard.
- Listing ID : W-O0013
- Address: Irvington, New York
- Location: Irvington
- Bedroom: 4 Beds
- Bathroom: 2.5 Baths
- Property Type: Single family house
- Year Built: 1955
- Parking: Garage, driveway
- Laundry : Yes
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Central AC
- Train station: Irvington
- Subway/Train: Metro North, Hudson line
- Access: Walk
- Floor material: Hardwood, carpet
- School District : Irvington
- Elementary School: Dows lane
- Middle School: Irvington
- High School: Irvington
- Remarks: Best location in historic Irvington village, walk to train station, schools, shops, and restaurants. Renovated bathrooms, well maintained 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, with finished basement for playroom or office.
- Price: $830,000
- Acres: 0.14